I'm grateful for music.
I love filling our home with music, especially on Sundays.
(Usually thanks to pandora or random cds I have laying around)
And you wouldn't know it by listening to me now (Sorry Allyson) but I used to be a decent pianist.
I can still limp along, but I've had better days... or perhaps years.
But anyway, I want our sons to grow up in a home filled with music.
Jesse's family is extremely musical and my family isn't too shabby so I hope they got every musical gene they could find.
We sing to them all day (which with my voice may not help the musical cause, but oh well) and I try to play the piano for them sometimes too. They just seem to thrive with music.
I remember going to a Piano Guys concert while I was pregnant and the boys were dancing around like crazy during the entire concert.
I'm convinced they were born loving music and you better believe I'm going to be one of those annoying moms who won't let my kids quit piano or any other instrument they want to play.
I'm convinced they were born loving music and you better believe I'm going to be one of those annoying moms who won't let my kids quit piano or any other instrument they want to play.
They'll thank me later, or so they say.
And we're lucky right now because my dad is here practicing duets with the kiddos!
We were serenaded with a lovely murder mystery tune last night for dinner.
{B} {Gpa D.} {I}
Look-a-likes all three.
ReplyDelete