Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day
















I am so in love with this man.
He is absolutely perfect for me.
He waits on me hand and foot.
He laughs at my stupid jokes.
He makes me laugh every day.
He creates balance in my life.
He is full of great ideas.
He always tells me how much he loves me.
He works hard to support our little family.
He can answer nearly any question I have.
He is going to be the best father.
I am the luckiest girl I know.


Our Valentine's Day was about as mellow as they come this year. I went to two doctor's appointments and then spent the rest of the day trying to give myself a french manicure and pedicure! haha. It seriously took the rest of the day! My toes are just so. far. away these days! But I made it, and they looked decent enough so I called it success!

Jesse worked all day and then brought us home dinner. We then spent the evening eating, watching TV, laughing, and playing with our babies.

We had to coax them a little bit to get them to perform because they are camera shy but it is so crazy to watch them move! And I apologize for all the skin, but it's so much easier to see them wiggle this way!



This is the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day if you ask me.







2 comments:

  1. It was SOO fun to see your tummy moving! It brought back so many memories of those feelings! We are thrilled for you! Promise to keep those babies in for at least 5 more weeks ok? Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I noticed your french mani was definitely a success! Good job. :) Second of all, I can't believe I could see those babies moving around! I kept watching, thinking I probably wouldn't be able to see anything, but I did! So fun! I can't wait to meet the little guys!

    ReplyDelete