Friday, September 24, 2010

Epic Fail.

Literally.



I took my first pathophysiology test today.

I was shooting for a 70% after hearing someone scored a 60%.

Hoping against hope that I would do awesome, I walked into the testing center.

I walked out with a 60. And ironically enough I wasn't completely devastated.

The highest I've heard of is a 67.

Now I'm just hoping everyone else failed as epically as we did.

There has to be a curve when everyone scores in the 60s....... Right?!?!



On the upside--- We are going to the CIRCUS tomorrow and we are SO EXCITED! We're such kids, but it keeps things fun!

1 comment:

  1. If you got a 60, then I would've got a 40 - that is if past Chemistry grades are in prediction :) I'm sure after the curve you'll be just fine, your still my science smartness hero! Also, I'm fully expecting a circus blog post after just seeing your facebook status...

    ReplyDelete