Saturday, September 11, 2010

Annie Get Your Gun

A few weeks ago the Rich girls went and saw Annie Get Your Gun. We had lots of fun but I only took pictures of my cute niece Jane, who ironically did NOT want to be photographed. Oh well. I still got some darn cute pictures of her from the back!
She was wearing an umbrella hat the whole time before the play started, and probably for awhile throughout. She's a crack up.

Finally my sister-in-law asked if she could take Jane's picture and she said, "Ok, I'll even do a smiling one." haha. Kids are awesome!

Speaking of kids..... Prayers do come true. Jesse has been praying ever since we left our Wymount Ward that we would be called back into the Nursery, and his prayer finally was answered. We are the newest nursery leaders in our ward! Go us! Church is more fun when there are fruit snacks, toys, and songs with actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment