I love that you guys went to the circus! I think I have a circus phobia. I hate to see Elephants and other animals all cooped up like that, it just breaks my heart! Dumbo scarred me for life. But bring on the crazy people tricks, I could watch that all day! haha Is that wierd? Also, I've been sort of aloof from the blogging world but I totally loved your craft/sewing post! You're amazing at it already! XOXO
Oh man, cheesy pull aparts... I just died a little. We must have a PIE reunion in the near future. If elephants were involved, that would be even better.
That's way cool! It's crazy how they can train elephants! Funstuff!
ReplyDeleteI love that you guys went to the circus! I think I have a circus phobia. I hate to see Elephants and other animals all cooped up like that, it just breaks my heart! Dumbo scarred me for life. But bring on the crazy people tricks, I could watch that all day! haha Is that wierd? Also, I've been sort of aloof from the blogging world but I totally loved your craft/sewing post! You're amazing at it already! XOXO
ReplyDeleteOh man, cheesy pull aparts... I just died a little. We must have a PIE reunion in the near future. If elephants were involved, that would be even better.
ReplyDelete