Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Listen to that voice when it tells you to get a fork.

I hate when I do dumb things/have bad things happen to me.

Today I forgot a fork. It doesn't seem like that big of deal. There should be forks in the drawer in the break room. But of course there's not. Just a drawer full of knives And I brought spaghetti.

How do you eat spaghetti with a knife when you wore a white shirt?

VERY carefully. And you hope no one walks in the front door to watch you attempt it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the image I just got in my head of you being caught "red handed" eating spaghetti with a knife haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the comments above, it looks like you have an Asian following... Speaking of Asian, if there were two knives, you could have taken them both and utilized them as chopsticks. Still not ideal for spaghetti though.
    And with a white shirt? You're amazing, I would've starved.

    ReplyDelete