Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rearranged bedroom

I rearranged our bedroom last night. I cleaned and cleaned and de-junked and vacuumed but it still needed something else, so I moved all the furniture. And instead of boring you by telling you what it looks like, I drew a picture.



And so you can appreciate how awesome it looks now. Here is the before picture.



And since you can't read what is written on there, the brown boxes are just that, still packed boxes from the move, the colorful pile represents random junk sprawled across our room, and the other things are miscellaneous articles of clothing that frequently find their way to our floor.

2 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration, I've been thinking I should clean and clean and de-junk. Maybe now I actually will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH attack of the Asians again!!! Anyway.... It's funny cause I tried dejunking my apartment that same day. Except I mostly just pulled everything out and then got to bored to put it away, so it looks kinda like your before picture. I love your diagrams by the way.

    ReplyDelete