Which makes for no fun in the Rich household. I'm pretty sure this is the most sick either of us has been since we've been married and it makes me feel bad. Poor Jesse.
We are trying to support our local economy though. We have some very determined children who live on our street. Not only do they set up a lemonade stand, but they come to you. We have now had a couple of kids see us drive up and they will come knock on our door, list off their drinks, and bring your beverage of choice to you. Not too bad of service for 25 cents.
I do have a feeling that they know who the suckers of the neighborhood are and won't be surprised to see them come back.
Sorry to hear Jesse is sick. So sick that it looks like you've exiled him to a Leper colony on the living room floor? That's awesome that you have your own Kool Aid delivery people, haha. Now you just need to get them to start baking and delivering cookies! That would good stuff.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, talk about service! Maybe I should consider starting my own business like theirs. Although, considering the cost of living here is so much higher than Utah I could charge at least double that! I mean, we're talking 50 cents a cup...I'm gonna be rich! I hope Jesse gets better, and I hope you don't catch whatever he's got!
ReplyDelete