Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'M KIND OF DYING WITH EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW!

My Mom just called. And she sounded EXCITED!

My little brother's mission call for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is sitting in their mailbox!

I can hardly contain my excitement. I can't even imagine how he feels.... Except I don't think he knows it yet!!! He has been checking faithfully every day now with no success. But today is the big day.

And I believe they are all out at the lake right now. I can hardly wait to hear where he's going! He's opening it tonight. I don't know if I can wait that long.... WAHOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. ah yay brad!!! Let me know where he is going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting. I can't believe its time for him to go on a mission! You'll have to post and let us know where... I bet somewhere crazy like Africa. And keep up the good work on updating your blog :) Love LAUREN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were in my dream last night. I have no idea why. I think I was in your living room, but that's all I remember

    ReplyDelete