Saturday, February 27, 2010

STOMP! and Valentine's Day

For Christmas I got us tickets to STOMP! I knew Jesse was going to love it since he did percussion through high school so I was super excited to give these to him. It was torturous to keep that secret in until Christmas.

And it was AMAZING! If you ever get a chance to see these guys in action you will love it. The show was hilarious, loud, incredible, fun, lively, and there was talent just dripping off these guys. I was blown away at what sounds they could make out of regular items you see every day.

Truly one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Check them out here.








Valentine's Day was also a treat.

Unfortunately my other half had to work Saturday night so it was a bit on the lonely side but we had a delightful Sunday together.

It was a tad humorous though because neither of us got the other romantic things!
Jesse surprised me with Roller Coaster Tycoon (which was my favorite game as a kid), a 1 hour massage (ok that is the romantic part), and cute little homemade flowers.

I got my sweetheart a transformers lunchbox and a dvd of the pixar shorts.
He was elated.

(I told my mom over Christmas that he like's pretty much anything a 10 yr old would like and this is living proof.)
We are so in love.

Each day I find more and more things I love about my sweet husband and feel so blessed that he chose to spend eternity with ME. I couldn't ask for a more loving, caring, doting, sweet, funny person to enjoy this journey with.

I am so lucky.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love your gifts! We didn't have too many romantic ones either. I love how guys like Justing and Jesse want like a toy or something to make them happy!

    ReplyDelete