I am extremely not domestic. Pretty much in any way, shape, or form.
I cook way less than my hubby, barely do dishes, hardly ever do laundry, and the one thing I actually do is clean and that doesn't even get done most days of the week.
Exhibit A:
This is what our kitchen looks like most days of the week.
This is what our kitchen looks like most days of the week.
Exhibit B:
This is our Christmas tree that is still up in our messy house.
This is our Christmas tree that is still up in our messy house.
But alas, hubby taught me how to sew on a button!
Exhibit C:
I was born to an amazing sewer yet never had the desire, patience, or need to learn, so I didn't. But now that I've sewn my button back on I'm ready to conquer the world one button at a time!
I'm also getting pretty antsy to start making things, even though I'm not super crafty and still don't know how to sew... I will learn, hopefully soon. And it will be amazing.
Exhibit C:
I was born to an amazing sewer yet never had the desire, patience, or need to learn, so I didn't. But now that I've sewn my button back on I'm ready to conquer the world one button at a time!
I'm also getting pretty antsy to start making things, even though I'm not super crafty and still don't know how to sew... I will learn, hopefully soon. And it will be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment