Monday, February 15, 2010

Catch up much?

It'll probably take several posts to entirely catch up, but Jesse put the Christmas pictures on the laptop so I figured I could at least share those! We went to St. George Christmas Eve and spend a wonderful few days with the Dorius family.

We played lots of scum!







Took lots of naps.

And played with these amazing nerf guns. It was incredibly fun. Highly recommend nerf guns to people of all ages if you want a good time.
Then for New Years we went up to Salt Lake for the traditional extended Dorius family get-together. We had a gift exchange where Jesse and I scored! Me with my hug mugs.....


And Jesse with his Hickory Farm fancy-schmancy cheese, sausage, and cracker set.
We also partied New Years Day with Jesse's family at Noah's. Had a blast but didn't take any pictures! Oops.

This was also the weekend the car broke down. UGH. SO GLAD that's back up and running now.

Well now I'm being summoned.... I shall continue hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. It can never be said of the Doriuses (is that the plural?) that they have a boring hat collection. And you look pretty dang cute w/ your little mug. Now that you're at UVSC you get a spring break right? Ya know, monterey is ONLY a 13 hr drive...

    ReplyDelete