I'm a little nervous. Tomorrow is my first clinical. This means instead of working with mannequins or fellow classmates, we deal with real people. I feel honored to be trusted with this since we only have 1/2 a semester of nursing school under our belts. But sheesh, kind of a big deal. Guess we'll find out if I really like nursing after all. The classes have been fun and interesting but this is the real deal. Wish me luck.
Oh and did I mention I have to be there at 5:45am?! I have a feeling my alarm will come a little too soon for my liking. Oh well. It's all for the cause.
Well at least I look official!
Oh and did I mention I have to be there at 5:45am?! I have a feeling my alarm will come a little too soon for my liking. Oh well. It's all for the cause.
Good luck!! I would feel safe if my life were in your hands, Danielle.
ReplyDeleteNot only do you look official, but quite cute in those scrubs - accessorized w/ a purple stethoscope. I'd trust you with my life, based on your outfit alone.
ReplyDeleteWhooo hooo! You look great! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMy sister, Heidi, has been doing clinicals for about a month now. She tells me what she does... and I get nauseated just listening! She told me how she cleaned a lady's intestines the other day (something about how they were hanging out of her body). Good luck! Hopefully you have a strong stomach, because I don't! I actually almost fainted when Lincoln got three measly four-month-old vaccines.
ReplyDelete