Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catch up

Well I know this happened back in September- but oh well. This is what happens when you go to school full-time, work part-time, and borrow your neighbor's spotty internet.

My whole family (minus Jesse who had to work) "participated" in the Swiss Days 5k in St. George and we had a blast! Some (Brad and Kylie) ran more than others (mom and dad) and Kadin and I were somewhere in between. We're all a little hooked now.

Here's the whole crew!
Runny Buddies
Kylie was her own running buddy due to speed.
As was Brad.
Kadin and I were buddies
(unfortunately I slowed him down a bit but he was a good sport to stay with his slow sister)

Kadin preparing for the big eventBrad actually preparing. We kind of just followed Brad around and did whatever he did to warm up because we figured he knew what he was doing since he's a pretty good runner.

Good times had by all! And we'll be there again next year... hopefully a little more ready to run than this year, but probably not!







Halloween.
This year our treat for Halloween was spending it with Jesse's family. We got to eat delicious food and run around the neighborhood with a whole bunch of cute kids.

We weren't overly creative and dressed Jesse up like a patient and I was his nurse. That's what happens when you plan about a half hour before you have to be somewhere!



Yes my mother-in-law was Mrs. Potts. Really, how awesome is that?!








Next item of business..... It was my mom's birthday on the 23rd.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
My mom is so great. I hope I can be even half as great of a mom as she is. I'm pretty lucky to have her as an example.
Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. You're the best!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for a Danielle update! Congrats on your swiss day run - perhaps when I move back to Utah we can restart our running, and krispy kream bingeing to counteract any positive effects.

    ReplyDelete