We were pretty proud of our cake and hoped that other people would see the humor it in as well! Well when the awards section of the night began, we graciously accepted the "Of Most Curious Workmanship" or "Most Unusual" Award! It doesn't get much better than that! Here are a few other cakes from our ward that we thought were pretty awesome!
BYU Football Game
Penguin Nesting Ground (how funny is that?!)
Awesome Turtle!
Dirt and Worms! A classic! I especially love the flowers!
The Provo Temple, before the remodel!
This cake was supposed to be a basketball court, but apparently the lack of PAM made it fall in half when they tried to take it out... so they just left it!
Here's a close up of the note that goes with that cake! haha
Good times were had by all! And here's our cake now:
Awesome Turtle!
Dirt and Worms! A classic! I especially love the flowers!
The Provo Temple, before the remodel!
This cake was supposed to be a basketball court, but apparently the lack of PAM made it fall in half when they tried to take it out... so they just left it!
YUM YUM...
We loved your cake. I'm impressed it came together so fast. You guys really are tons of fun. Thanks for being cool enough to move into Wymount.
ReplyDeleteThe Halls
I love your cake--you are beyond amazing. Maybe you should start a cake shop...
ReplyDelete