I told Jesse it was supposed to snow and he didn't believe me. Therefore he bet me a backrub that it was NOT going to snow. Unfortunately for him it DID snow! I'm not crazy about the snow, but if a skiff is what it takes to get a backrub, I'll take it! Here's the picture to prove it.

Also, I'm not sure what it is about little critters liking our house... but it's getting old. Just a few days ago I caught a big ugly spider and then a couple days later I found this beaut in our bathroom! And of course I'm the one who is awake first and so I get to be the lucky one to catch them! GROSS!!!
Is that thing a centipede?!? Im scared just looking at the picture. You're such a brave woman for capturing them yourself. Isn't that part of the reason to the live with a boy, so you can yell "COME SQUISH THIS!"
ReplyDelete