Jesse and I got some family names from my aunt and decided to go to the Temple yesterday. I was so excited because we had just gotten these names and my aunt is so awesome with her genealogy work, I felt accomplished to even contribute. So we head over to the Temple and go to sit down to wait for our session to start.
In the waiting room, there is a group of people for an English session and a group for a Spanish session and Jesse asked me if I would like to go to a Spanish session- and I'm thinking, "Are you crazy!? I don't speak Spanish!" I told him he could do it sometime but for now I'm sticking with English. Well right after we had been talking about this, one of the sisters working in the Temple walked up to us and asked if we speak Spanish! Jesse said he did but that I don't. She then proceeded to ask if we would be willing to do the Spanish session! The whole time I'm in panic mode thinking "I have barely got things figured out a little bit in English, let alone throwing a Spanish twist in there!" She then informed me that I could wear headphones which calmed my nerves a bit.
So it was an experience to say the least! Jesse loved it and I thought it was interesting with my headphones keeping me in the loop! Luckily I was sitting next to a girl in the same boat I was in, so we bonded! But boy the adventures never stop!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment