I love my husband... but he's rather hard to take pictures with. For some reason he cannot keep his eyes open! I don't know what it is! Here is a small sampling to experience, but I have probably 20 more (not exaggerating) just from Valentines Day!
But when he does manage to keep his eyes open.... They are open!
That's pretty hilarious. In our singles ward, when they were taking his picture for the directory, he kept accidentally closing his eyes. So he finally held his wide open, so his picture was kind of silly.
That's pretty hilarious. In our singles ward, when they were taking his picture for the directory, he kept accidentally closing his eyes. So he finally held his wide open, so his picture was kind of silly.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen all day. I must say, I do love the new and improved Rich Blog.
ReplyDelete