Well we're not quite sure how, but Jesse has managed to lose his wedding ring.... We're hoping it turns up in the next few days because our house is not that big! A spacious one bedroom.... I'm not quite sure how we lose things for days at a time, but it sure seems to happen! Here's the memory of the ring..... Hopefully it's back to a reality soon!
Oh no! That is so sad! I am surprised Randy has never lost his. For years he took it off and put it on the esc key every time he was on the computer, put it on the turn signal arm every time he drove and who knows where else It took him forever to get used to wearing a ring! Good luck, I hope you find it and I am glad you are blogging!!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of your rings! It is so beautiful! I wish you the best of luck finding Jesse's ring. We lost Devin's in the snow a month ago, and trust me, wedding rings can hide so well. It took us forever to find it! Good luck!
ReplyDelete