Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mellow Valentine's Day

We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day this year. Jesse spent most of the day helping move his sister, Vanessa and her family into their new house. Which means I got to spend most of the day holding a newborn! Once all that ended we decided we should probably at least do something... so we went to Nickelcade! As you can see by Jesse's face, it was pretty exciting!
Next we went to McDonald's because they have a Redbox right there and we got Mama Mia, but while we were there I decided that a mcflurry sounded pretty good! And it was!
Then we cuddled up on the couch and watched Mama Mia. I quite enjoyed it! There are some good songs on that show, but also some very strange ones....Then since Monday was President's Day, we decided to get ambitious and make some crepes! We haven't made them at all I think since we got married so that was a fun treat.

And that night we decided to make fried lemon chicken. It turned out delicious but sometime during the cooking of it, Jesse turned on the burner that had this plate sitting on it instead of the one he thought he was turning on. So we are now short one yellow plate!

1 comment:

  1. I almost killed my roommate by doing that exact same thing. There was a glass pan on the stove, with a cake in it cooling down. I turned on the wrong burner, and it totally exploded. Oops.

    ReplyDelete