Ok funny story! Jesse had to go to the church early to type up the program, but was going to come back up to pick me up for church. So I was just getting ready and Jesse opened the door and first thing he says is "I sat on my toast!" I just started to laugh! So then I have to ask how this happened. He told me that he ate one slice on his way to the car, but saw someone walking so he decided to pick him up. Well then he didn't want to eat the other piece in front of him, so he held on to it. He figured he'd leave it in the car while he typed up the program real quick. Well as soon as he finished he got back in the car, sat down, and that's when he realized it! So to say the least, we're hoping the dry cleaners know how to get toast out of pants!
I am totally stalking you! Love the blog.....I am kind of a blogging maniac so I am glad you have caught the bug! Glad life is treating you so well. Hopefully we will see you soon!
ReplyDelete