This picture shows Jesse making the initials COW standing for Crush of the Week.
Yeah he's pretty cute!


After a long summer of EFYing, we went to DISNEYLAND with a bunch of EFY counselors! What a blast! It was here under the firework show that Jesse and I had our first kiss! Awww!
We got engaged on Dec. 15, 2007. Jesse did an excellent job of combining random and romantic into one awesome engagement. I was sent on a scavenger hunt where at each pit stop I was welcomed by a ninja. Once I got to the final place, I found Jesse and he was standing there all cute in his suit holding a sign that said "What I wanted to say is..." and then another said "To me you are perfect" He then got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. It was perfect!




Then we got MARRIED! After a 4 month engagement, we finished our winter semester of school, raced down to St. George on the 24th, and were married in the St. George Temple on April 25th 2008 at 10:40am. It could not have been a more perfect day! The weather was gorgeous, everything flowed smoothly, and we loved every minute of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment