Thursday, February 12, 2009

RING IS FOUND!

Not to worry everyone we have found Jesse's ring. We felt like we had torn our house apart and could not find it for anything. Well a couple days ago Jesse lifted up my Sunday school manual and there it was! On our coffee table the whole time under a manual! We couldn't believe it had been there the whole time! But Jesse was pretty excited to find it! So you can all quit worrying... we're good to go!

2 comments:

  1. Whew!
    Oh if you don't remember me, I'm a friend of Jesse's. I'm Teresa, and my husband is John (from St. George as well). I'm the one that saw your dad's ad in the mall, super cool by the way.
    P.S. my little sister LOVES your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've loved all of your pictures and stories of your beginnings! I think that it is funny that you found the ring under your Sunday school manual - it was your Marriage and Family one right? Quite poetic! - Carrie

    ReplyDelete