Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Look of Motherhood

This picture sums up so many things about motherhood for me.


It shows off the fact that I rarely get to enjoy a meal without a small human (or 2) sitting on my lap.

My plate of eggs is pushed to the side because I am busy catering to my sweet boys' needs and {B} is munching on my toast. I don't fully understand why my food is always more appealing, but for some reason it is.

It also shows the magna-doodle that I had drawn about 20 fish on and now {I} is taking over and scribbling.

I am wearing the same shirt that I wore yesterday during a workout and slept in last night, so I'm sure I smell awful, but at least it is comfortable. {plus now that my children don't puke all over everything, it's actually somewhat clean}

And of course who has time to do their hair before feeding their kids. Not me. This is the "straight from the pillow to cooking eggs" look I sport every single morning.


And this was the moment I realized I'm going to miss this when it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment