After a few years of living in three different states, two of my best friends and I were reunited again for an evening and it was amazing!
Between the three of us, we have four boys in one year. It's going to be epic for years to come!
And you better believe it's hilarious to try and get all of them to sit still for more than 2 seconds.
{I} {B} {H} {H}
My boys were out of there as soon as possible while these two cuties just sat and looked adorable.
They are only about 2 months apart while my boys are 9 and 11 months older than them. Right now we notice a difference, but it won't be long before that year won't matter at all!
These blonde friends of mine have been around for a long time and I just love them.
We are a little out numbered these days by these handsome boys of ours
And by the time we tried to capture all of us, there might have been a few unhappy and/or wiggly participants.
But because we are awesome, we persevered for the sake of a group picture!
Oh my goodness do I love these people.
And these little friend-cousins are going to be buddies forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment