We saw a big ol' tree with a whole pile of leaves beneath it at the church and had to take advantage of it. So Kylie and I dressed up the boys, trucked them down to the church, and tried to keep them interested enough to not run away!
We probably could have used a few more helping hands, but it still turned out pretty cute.
Ian was particularly adorable while Briggs had a blast but didn't want to smile for the camera, as usual.
{I}
{I}
{I}
{B}
{B}
{B}
{B} {I}
{I}
{B} {I}
{B} {I}
{B} {I}
{I}
{B} {I}
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
{I} {B}
We had to stop and enjoy the leaves ourselves.
It made for a very pretty view
Of course the boys thought we were laying there just so they could come sit on us.
We couldn't help but love the warm December weather!
St. George is about as close to the Promised Land as you can gt.
No comments:
Post a Comment