Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Parent Update

I've decided to switch it up a bit and do a "parent" update.


I don't know if anyone cares to talk about Jesse and I because let's be honest, our boys are much cuter, but just in case anyone was curious, I thought I'd give a quick update on what we are up to these days.

Jesse: Stays really busy managing three Noah's buildings in the Dallas-ish area. He spends a lot of time on the road traveling between the different buildings throughout the week but he's enjoying being able to network, train new people, and work more normal people hours. He is currently a ward missionary, likes to discuss guns with his glassy-eyed wife, and loves to play with the boys. He enjoys Dr. Who, My name is Earl, and may not openly admit it, but watches The Voice with me. He works hard for our little family and the boys and I are lucky to have him.

Danielle: Stays busy feeding, bathing, changing and wrangling the kiddos, doing laundry and dishes, trying to keep our home looking inhabitable, and occasionally even cooks dinner. She also works as a nurse on a busy medical/surgical unit one day a week. She is also a ward missionary, loves taking pictures (mostly of the boys of course), and getting kisses from the three men in her life. She enjoys The Voice, My name is Earl, and anything else that will result in snuggle time with Jesse. She can't get enough of her cute boys and husband.  

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love saying "my boys"? I sure do! Glad to see that you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete