My mother and I attempted a photo shoot with the boys.
I wish I had a video of us trying to take pictures.
We would hurry and prop the babies up, one would usually be grabbing at the leaves or grass or whatever else could be grabbed, the other one would start to tip over, and I would start singing the B-Double O-T-Y song to make them smile. I'm sure if any neighbors could see, they were laughing.
It started out with Ian discovering that Briggs' shirt had buttons!
Oh boy was that neat!
It ended in tears.
But the middle was perfect!
All three minutes of it.
{Ian}
{Briggs}
Yes I realize now that the PERFECT sign is in all these pictures. I probably should have pulled it out for a few but let's be honest, they are pretty darn close to perfect.
They are perfect in every way. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, good job! They are seriously the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThese are so darling! Great job!
ReplyDelete