Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween

Our ward had a Halloween Party last night.

After a quick brainstorm we agreed a Superman theme would be best for our wardrobe selection and time allotment.  

My only problem was where to get glasses for our little Clark Kent. Of course when I asked my mom for an idea she suggested making them out of pipe cleaner. She's so smart. 
I just haven't been a mom long enough.
{Jimmy Olsen, Clark Kent, Superman, & Lois Lane}

{Ian is Superman}

{Briggs is Clark}



{And don't mind the carpet burn on Ian's head. We had a first at our house and Ian fell off the bed. :( 
It was a sad time at our house.)


{Briggs was awesome and left his glasses on like a champ.}  

{These cuties even won an award!}

{Our big evening took its toll}



1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I saw the cute costumes. Then again at all you mean t6o me.

    ReplyDelete