Yeah! They are so cute. I cannot wait to see them and snuggle them in real life! Also, just so you know, I love reading all your posts and keeping up to date with the babes. I rarely comment since I'm reading them on my phone during class and its a giant pain to type things out, but know that I'm reading and loving it all. Hope you're soaking up the St. George sun on behalf. See you soon!
I always knew these two needed more than their capes to fly! Cute-Ts!
ReplyDeleteYeah! They are so cute. I cannot wait to see them and snuggle them in real life! Also, just so you know, I love reading all your posts and keeping up to date with the babes. I rarely comment since I'm reading them on my phone during class and its a giant pain to type things out, but know that I'm reading and loving it all. Hope you're soaking up the St. George sun on behalf. See you soon!
ReplyDelete