Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 35

1. I had a couple of chiropractic appointments this week which was awesome. My back has just felt so great since I started seeing this guy. I am pretty sure it's just as good as a massage.

2. Jesse and I really enjoyed this week (after the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day) of course. I really took it easy and spent most of my time on the couch with my legs up, but Jesse and I knew this would be our last week of just the two of us and we savored each moment. We watched my belly dance and just enjoyed being together.

3. We also tried to get their room all set up. We still failed at just a couple of things but it's close. I still need to take pictures of it though since currently it's being inhabited by my mom.

4. People are still shocked that I'm having twins, especially in a week, and I have been told several times that I don't even look pregnant from behind, and I still have no stretch marks. These little boys have been very kind to their mom.

5. And honestly I can't remember anything else specific from this week! Just count down to babies!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle.
    I know this is way random, but I was reading a mutual friends blog when I happened to see your blog post on the side and when I saw your picture and saw that you were expecting I took a peak at your blog. When I read that you were expecting babIES I got so excited for you. Congratulations! Twins are the best! I had twins last June. I love finding other twin moms I know and connecting with them. It's always nice to talk to someone who can relate to what being a mom of twins is like... it's a crazy blur. I am so happy for you and I hope that everything goes well with your delivery and bringing the babes home. The first months really are a blur, or at least it was for me, so take lots of pictures and videos.

    ReplyDelete