As usual I'm behind the times so I'm going to play a little catch-up.
{April 26, 2012}
April 26 had become a much anticipated day. It was my last day of work and the day my sweetheart came back to Utah to celebrate my graduation and take me back to Texas with him. I could hardly wait!
I kept myself plenty occupied at work and left rather late since I had to wrap up any and all loose ends before I left. I then went back to Jesse's parents house to freshen up a bit and find out where on earth the Provo Airport was located.
I was greeted by two of Jesse's sisters, his parents, and a question of "Do you guys have any big plans tonight because I need help moving a fridge!"
Hahaha! Our only official plans included not leaving one another's sight, and maybe some kisses.... or a lot of kisses. :) But I decided there should be room to include a fridge move. So we all hopped into a couple of cars and headed to the airport.
When we arrived, I wasn't sure where he'd be so I stood there looking lost until my handsome husband showed up and wrapped me in his arms. A hug had never felt so good. We then kissed until we heard shouts from the car, "ENOUGH!" (But let's be honest, we hadn't seen each other in two full months. We had to make up for lost time!)
And then our caravan was off to Pleasant Grove to pick up a fridge.
Good thing I decided to share my husband's muscles for the time being. He was quite instrumental in the move.
After everything was said and done with the fridge we headed back to Jesse's parents house where we met his other sister. We had all sorts of fun sitting around talking, laughing, watching YouTube videos, touching my SIL's pregnant belly, and telling (or in my case, listening to) inside jokes.
As it would turn out, I'm not the only person who missed my cute husband. He really lights up the room with his upbeat personality and sense of humor. I am SO happy to have him back!
Glad you and your Jesse are back together! I'm hoping this is part I in a series of "catch up" posts that will soon chronicle your new life down south. I need to see the Richs (is that you guys in the plural form?) in Texas in all your glory.
ReplyDelete