Thursday, April 26, 2012

4th Anniversary

Wow. Has it really been 4 years since we were married? 
Time has a funny way of playing tricks on us. 
I cannot believe it has ALREADY been 4 years but at the same time 
I have a hard time believing it has ONLY been 4 years.
Either way I love it!

Even though Jesse and I were apart for our Anniversary 
he always has a way of melting my heart.
I had a busy day at work and spent some time volunteering
and I didn't get home until about 9pm 
but I walked in and saw flowers from my man.
I'm so lucky.

The best part is that I get to see him in the flesh
TOMORROW!
Our 8 weeks apart have been tolerable (for the most part)
 but we're most definitely ready to be together again.





1 comment:

  1. Yay! This means you're with him right now :) I am excited your time apart is finally over and we are graduating tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete