
The end of this semester has been long anticipated. Fortunately it's only a short 4 weeks away!
I've accomplished a lot this semester but there's still many things to do.
-Apply for graduation. Check.
-Pick up cap and gown. Check.
-Do an insanely large amount of homework. Check.
-Write a 15+ page Sr. Project paper. Half check until I got the call from my teacher telling me it wouldn't work. Now nearly back to square one to revamp my project so it will work. (Grrrrr)
-Finish Clinical hours. Getting closer. Yay!
-Blog about all my clinical hours this semester. Nowhere close.
-Assemble a professional portfolio to make me appear awesome. Need to get cracking.
-Apply for jobs in TX so I can actually put my degree and license to good use. Two checks but I'm sure I need about 100 more.
-Buy plane tickets so Jesse can come back to Utah for a few days and we can officially move out to Texas. Nope. Probably need to do that.
-Pray really hard that I can somehow get through everything I have to do and not fail any portion of school so I really can graduate. Check, check, and check.
No comments:
Post a Comment