Friday, September 16, 2011

Danielle turns 23

{May 5, 2011}

That's right. I turned 23. I don't know where the time goes! How on earth am I that old when I swear just a few blinks ago I was turning 16? Who knows.

What I do know is Jesse is awesome. He told me we had reservations at Los Hermanos in Provo. I thought that sounded fun but little did I know that we would arrive to a large table full of friends! I was so surprised!

Unfortunately I failed to take pictures of the actual event. You can reference Lauren's blog for documentary proof that it happened if you'd like.

P.S. Thanks Lauren for taking pictures and blogging about things so I can remember them! hahaha!

This was my excited face pre-party, and I had no idea what I had in store for me later.
Flowers from my parents. I love getting flowers, especially when they are sent to my work and the guys I work with discover it's my birthday and then decide to bring me lunch. Awesome.
Great gifts from my sweet gift-giving husband. Highlight gift of the day: a TENNIS RACKET! I was so excited!
I got a tennis skirt for Easter so it was time to get a racket and learn how to actually play the sport!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday! And 23 seems old but really it is so young. I feel like I'm 30 because my two kids are making my hair go gray. Thank heavens for hair salons! When I visit Utah next we'll need to get together.

    ReplyDelete