Friday, September 16, 2011

3rd Anniversary


{April 25, 2008}

I married my sweetheart.





{April 25, 2011}

This 3rd year has been the best yet. We've had our ups and downs of course but we've had such a great time. Just the other day a girl said she wanted to hang out with me and my husband because she thought we laughed all the time. I hadn't really thought about it before but we really do laugh together a lot. It's such a blessing to have someone to laugh with, at, and about.

Our anniversary was super low key due to the fact that I took 2 finals that day and studied for the other portion of the day. I came home from my second final to find a cute hubby all dressed up. He told me to throw on a dress and we went out for dinner (where we didn't eat off of the dollar menu), a movie (at a legit, pay full price, theater), and got frozen yogurt afterwards (because we all know Maverik has awesome frozen yogurt!) It was a blast!

I can hardly wait to see what fun we have coming our way in year 4!



1 comment:

  1. thats just the cutest thing ever! i hope someday i have what you have! you guys look so cute together. :) congrats

    ReplyDelete