Jesse's Birthday was Sunday, December 5th. He's been fairly determined to not age a day past 23, but here we are at an undeniable 26. Luckily he's still a kid at heart and in my opinion get's sweeter every day so I'm pretty sure that balances out the increasing number!

I tried to throw him a surprise party, but for some reason he had an inkling that there was a party a brewing. I kept a poker face and tried to lead him back to the idea of just having dinner and playing games with the Hansen's instead of some big party. I'm not sure how well I did but it turned out really fun regardless. Thanks to our awesome friends who were able to come and to the Hansens for letting us play at their house! We had a great time!
Happy Belated Birthday to Jesse! Hope next year we'll be there to party it up with you guys. Good work on throwing a surprise party!
ReplyDelete