Saturday, November 20, 2010

My brother is a MISSIONARY!

Brad's farewell was Nov 14th and he did such an awesome job! He had lots of family and friends there and it was a delightful day.









For some reason my mom and I matched both days we were together. I'm not sure how we do these things but it's getting rather ridiculous.

We love Bradley!


Brad and his youngest cousin who is only 5 months old.
He'll be so big when Brad gets back.

Uncle Mike & Aunt Kerry.

Aunt Jen

Brad and his best friend KC

Jesse and I could not get enough of this kid. He's just so cute.
And has the most kissable cheeks!



We took Brad, or should I say Elder Dorius, to the MTC on Wednesday Nov. 17th. First we stopped for brunch at Denny's.
The it was off to the MTC!
Brad is one of the least huggy people I know so we really basked in these last hugs of his!
Korea is in for a treat.
See you in 2 years! You're going to make a great missionary!

2 comments:

  1. He's coming to my mission! We're ready to keep an eye out for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm sure Brad will be an amazing missionary. Word on the street is he has quite an extensive female fan base that will be anxiously awaiting his return :)

    ReplyDelete