Thursday, June 3, 2010

My 22nd Birthday (May 5)

It was a low key birthday this year, but I did have a FANTASTIC day! My sweet husband surprised me with flowers at work, a pass to go tanning, and a stuffed dog I can practice keeping alive so hopefully one day we may be able to own a real dog. Jesse and I had conflicting work schedules so I worked all morning and he worked all night so I didn't get to see him, but luckily Haylee Caplin came down and saved the day!



Haylee is my best friend from high school and we don't see each other nearly enough and she drove all the way down from Logan just to go to dinner with me. Talk about an awesome friend! You know you wish you had one just like that! I will accept that I am spoiled. It was so fun to see her and we ate, talked, and enjoyed spending a few hours together.



My mom, brother, and his friend came up that night for the regional tennis tournament that was to be played that weekend. Unfortunately their hotel stay with the team didn't work out due to lack of rooms so we stuffed my mom, Brad, and his HUGE friend (probably like 6'4) in our tiny living room of our one bedroom apartment.


But the real topper of the night was when our tv exploded. Yes another one. Who is cursed enough to have 2 tvs explode in 2 years of marriage? We are.

No comments:

Post a Comment