Thursday, April 22, 2010

So close I can taste it.

I am done with class.

And I'm so excited, I want to jump, sing, laugh, and throw a party.

BUT then I remember I still have 3 finals and 1 "final event" (which consists of watching a movie and eating!) to go.

And that's when the almost party ends and I get back to finishing last minute odds and ends and studying for finals.

I just keep reminding myself I've only a few more days and then I am free for summer. That's about the only thing that's keeping me going right now.

It's been a long semester. I am done and ready for sun.

And some of this:
And some of this:


And some more of this! :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! First year of nursing down - only one to go! Huzzah! And can you get tan for the both of us this summer? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write "You can do it!" but Lauren beat me to it...dang. But really, you can! When you get discouraged just remember that some of us still have a month left until the end of the semester! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete