Monday, April 5, 2010

One more month.

I have only ONE more month of being 21. Oh how I wish I could live it up. Unfortunately in this short time span of a month I still have to do:

200 NCLEX practice questions
11 quizzes
4 papers
4 presentations
3 tests
3 finals
3 nursing care profiles
2 clinicals
1 pedigree chart

And how is this all going to get done do you ask....??? I have no idea! I sure hope there's enough time to finish everything!

On the upside, we have our 2nd anniversary coming up this month as well. I can hardly wait to celebrate 2 amazing fun-filled years with my sweetheart! But for now, it's back to homework!

2 comments:

  1. yay for one more month of school! Congrats on your big anniversary! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse and Danielle: sounds like life is really full for you. I'd be happy to fix you dinner or do your laundry or something to unburden you a bit. Let me know what I can do. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete