Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jenn's Wedding

We had the pleasure of attending my 2nd cousin's wedding on August 7th and it was beautiful! Their sealing was wonderful and full of great advice. I always like hearing the advice and sealing promises at other people's weddings because I can't remember what was said at my own! It's always easier to listen when you're not stressed/nervous/excited about your own wedding.

Here's a few pictures from the day!
Cute newly married couple!
Ali and Tyer. Ali is Jenn's sister who just got engaged to Tyler and will be doing this all soon!
So exciting!
Not quite sure what these faces were all about but they made me laugh!


Jenn and her siblings


I love weddings! Such a fun time of life!

Speaking of weddings.... it is my good friend's 1 year anniversary tomorrow!
Shout out to Lauren and Dan! We miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. cute danielle I love it! I'm way honored I made it onto your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete