We have given our notice to Wymount and signed a contract for a new apartment today! We're pretty excited about it. We're rather sad to leave our good friends and our huge front room and such but we're thrilled with our new place. It's got lots of storage (Well lots meaning a closet that is actually supposed to have things in it unlike our current storage place that shares a room with the furnace) a large bedroom, a nice kitchen with lots of counter and cupboard space (once again that's comparatively) and my favorite part is that it has a big bathroom! There's actual counter space, not just a sink like our current home. Plus it's just in good condition. And the best part is that the rent is significantly cheaper! Hard to believe we're getting more, nicer space for less! What a steal! We're feeling pretty blessed!
SO glad you found a place that is so great! When do you move? Can we come down and help?
ReplyDeleteBetween your post and your hilarious husband's, I feel all happy! Congrats on the new apartment and the new job. I love when people have good news minutes.
ReplyDeletewow congrats! i'll have to come check it out! do you need help moving?
ReplyDeleteYay for new apartments! I know exactly how you feel, the place we're in now is ginormous, compared to the last one! I had forgotten how awesome it is to have a closet... Congrats on UVU and such! You're my hero!
ReplyDelete