We were cleaning out our bedroom and Jesse picked up his backpack and found this in the snap.
Speaking of spiders. We caught a HUGE spider a couple weeks ago. One that crawled underneath our bed, so of course I couldn't sleep until it was caught. We moved everything out from under our bed, and did not see a spider. GRRR. So then I decided we'd rearrange our room and hope to find it. Luckily we did. We put it in a jar and it was the biggest spider I've ever seen without being a tarantella. Later we found another good sized spider so we thought we'd throw it in the jar with the huge one and let them battle. There was no battle though. Our HUGE spider attacked the smaller one and killed it instantly. It then ate it. Cannibal spider. GROSS. I'm done with this whole spider thing. They just keep showing up in our apartment. I think we've found at least 5 in the last two days.
Oh Danielle, I so enjoy your blog updates! They never fail to amuse. The spiders are disgusting, sorry about that. But it looks like you've been having some fun times otherwise. Congrats on the new scrubs, I'm sure you have many years of scrub fashion headed your way! I miss you and our good BYU times. Hopefully we can see ya guys on a visit to Utah!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely call the office! They will spray for spiders for you! We rarely had bugs in our apartment - we were pretty lucky! There was a brief period of spiders but only a few and they weren't huge. So yeah, get those bugs out of there!!! I hate spiders too, by the way!
ReplyDeleteIn our first apartment we had alot of spiders. John accidentally killed one - he stepped into the tub to take a shower and didn't see it there. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh we had a ton of spiders in our apartment in wymount. we had 4 nest of spider eggs in our bed where we had the a/c in for the summer... talk about not sleeping. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteok danielle you need an exterminator! haha. bless you cuz i couldn't deal with the spiders. so i am still hoping you guys could come up on like a saturday and stay over or something!
ReplyDeletePositively the *most* disgusting thing of my life. Really. I kinda want to dry heave. Wow, I am so glad I found your blog. (Really though, I am!) :) :)
ReplyDelete