Ok maybe I'm a nerd but I needed a first day of school picture. I figure since I've been waiting for this day nearly my whole life, a picture should be in order.
(And to give credit where credit is due- Jesse picked out my first day of school clothes! haha)

(And to give credit where credit is due- Jesse picked out my first day of school clothes! haha)
Nursing school.... HERE I COME!
Well technically came.
Yesterday was my first day of school. I was completely excited/nervous (as depicted in the picture) but fortunately I haven't been COMPLETELY overwhelmed yet. I just have about a zillion chapters to read in the next week. No problem right?
Well except that we are compounding our problems by me having my 2nd first day of work today and we're moving OUT on Saturday and moving IN on Tuesday. Yeah no problem...
Well technically came.
Yesterday was my first day of school. I was completely excited/nervous (as depicted in the picture) but fortunately I haven't been COMPLETELY overwhelmed yet. I just have about a zillion chapters to read in the next week. No problem right?
Well except that we are compounding our problems by me having my 2nd first day of work today and we're moving OUT on Saturday and moving IN on Tuesday. Yeah no problem...
You look so cute! And I love that family name sign behind you.
ReplyDeleteok that's awesome. justin said i should take a first day of school picture but i didn't do it. I'm proud of you! Nice choice of outfit jesse!
ReplyDeleteadorable! good luck with school!!
ReplyDelete