Definitely NOT Popcorn on our trees! IT IS APRIL! Are you kidding me! Who the heck likes this much snow in April?! As you can see I was not very happy about having several inches of snow yesterday but I will be the first to admit that it was BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could have just roamed yesterday and taken fun pictures but instead I had to go to work. So I took some on my way! I'm sure that's very safe! This one was fairly safe actually. I stopped to get gas and saw this awesome tree! I couldn't pass it up!
This is outside my house. The trees were actually so heavy that some branches were pushed clear down to about my waist!
Provo and it's weather.... I don't know how I feel about it!
On a happier note- Jesse and I received new callings in our ward! We are now the nursery leaders! We're pretty excited about it. We had our first week in there last Sunday and there are some really cute kids! Some are a little harder than others but for the most part they are dang cute!
I guess I mastered teaching my Marriage and Family Relations class.... Apparently we have marriage figured out and they want us to explore the kid route! haha! That's my assumption anyway....
On a happier note- Jesse and I received new callings in our ward! We are now the nursery leaders! We're pretty excited about it. We had our first week in there last Sunday and there are some really cute kids! Some are a little harder than others but for the most part they are dang cute!
I guess I mastered teaching my Marriage and Family Relations class.... Apparently we have marriage figured out and they want us to explore the kid route! haha! That's my assumption anyway....
No comments:
Post a Comment