Back on June 25th, our sweet Alba was given a name and a blessing by her dad.
Our angel baby slept through her blessing surrounded by these wonderful men.
She was blessed to be an example and light to the people around her.
To bring others to Christ.
To be steadfast in her testimony.
To bring joy to the people around her.
And to forever know that she is a chosen and beloved daughter of God.
We of course think she's the perfect addition to our family and feel so lucky that she's ours.
We felt blessed to have so many of our family there to celebrate with us and love on our baby. She is lucky to have so many people who love her.
Briggs loved riding on Grant's shoulders and told me he was a giraffe.
Alba is a fan of Aunt Taryn.
Before I was able to take all the pictures I wanted to remember the day, Alba had the biggest blow out I've ever seen. It was such a sad moment. I pushed back the tears, took pictures of us as a family, and her with my mom to at least have those memories, and then vowed I'd figure out a way to clean her dress and take more pictures.
Somehow while I was documenting the poop, she also puked all over herself. It was a bit of a rough day.
Lucky for her, we still completely adore her.
This is what the post party group looked like.
We had a some busy days of preparation leading up to her big day with shopping, cleaning, picture hanging, and crepe making.
We even found some time for some game playing at the end of the day.
It really was the most perfect day.
And after some intense scrubbing, I was able to salvage her dress and take some more pictures.
This girl is lucky to call this man her daddy.
She was a barefoot babe. I saw no reason to put shoes over those cute toes.
Thanks for coming to our family baby girl! We are all completely smitten with you.



















No comments:
Post a Comment