Once I quit taking my meds at 17 weeks and I finally was feeling better on my own, it was amazing. My boys got most of their mom back and I started having a little more energy again and I started loving being pregnant again.
We had our big anatomy ultrasound between 19 and 20 weeks.
We confirmed that our sweet baby is a girl!
{Which is leaving us feeling completely thrilled, underprepared, and just feels so perfect for our family this time around.}
Baby girl looked perfect. She was growing just like she should and all of her organs and parts looked just right which is always a relief to see.
Being the anal person that I am, I discussed when I would be getting the Tdap vaccine and when others would need to get it to protect this baby from pertussis.
And then of course I started telling all of our family members that they were required to get the Tdap vaccine before they held our baby.
We started feeling baby girl during this time. She gets pretty wiggly at night, but she is not a fan of performing when there's a hand on my belly.

No comments:
Post a Comment