Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First Day of Preschool!


Today was the first day of preschool for these boys of ours!


We started the day with a bath and a breakfast of champions.



We then played for a few hours before school started, and then the last hour turned to crunch time, as usual.
They didn't eat lunch great, they were a little more grumpy than their usual selves, and it was a struggle to get their clothes and shoes on. I broke out in a sweat trying to get them ready and we still ended up about 10 minutes late. But we will try again on Thursday!
{B}                 {I}

{I}

{I}

{B}

{B}

We walked over to Preschool with their huge backpacks, and Briggs had to bring his blanket on the walk.

Their cute teacher runs a "Busy Bee Preschool" so of course we needed a Busy Bee picture as we walked in.

{Oh my heavens they melt my heart!}
Also worth mentioning is that Ian has been potty training over the past few days and went to Preschool in his underwear and was a total rockstar. 

And then I realized I had TWO hours to myself! TWO hours! That's like an eternity when I'm by myself. 
I could get used to that.

And then I picked up my littles and their teacher said that they did great but that they might need to learn how to be humans a little more and not just animals. 
Probably true.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEIR MONKEY WALKS. So happy for this red-letter day for our sweet twins. Yes, they will become humans more and more and we'll wish they could be animals a little more. Dang, they need bricks on their heads so they don't grow up so fast. What did you do for 2 hours of time? That's equivalent to one round of meds for all 5 patients, 3 calls to doctors, 10 glasses of ice water, 5-10 chartings, 3 calls for housekeeping, 2 witnessing of others meds, five gulps of breath and no visit to the toilet. OR MORE!

    ReplyDelete