This happened today!
Briggs was hanging out doing tummy time today and while I was barely paying attention he rolled over!
I shouted to Jesse so he could see that Briggs was on his back and we both celebrated. And then of course grabbed the camera. He has now rolled over to his right several times and eventually even rolled to the left once!
Ian wasn't about to let his brother show him up and he rolled over too but decided once was enough for the day so we don't have any video of him. Coincidentally he rolled to the left.
EDIT...
We caught Ian rolling over too on Saturday July 13th
EDIT...
We caught Ian rolling over too on Saturday July 13th
And just because they are so cute.
There has been lots of tummy time today to say the least. We love watching these boys learn and grow!
Hurrah! twins will have "double" rolls in no time. They change so much in such a short while. I'm missing you all but was fun to hear your voice on the phone tonight.
ReplyDelete